Monday 24 October 2011

Falling off the wagon


I don’t believe that a week has come and gone and I have done nothing but sleep. After seeing my final results from my first week of exercise I seemed to just halt. I guess I thought that I would have lost more than I did overall. Though I am still glad that I had lost some weight.

This week has just felt like I was acting like some kind of sleep controlled depressed person. I somehow couldn’t go to sleep prior to 3am and when ever I woke up I went back to sleep to finish the dream I was having and ended up waking in the early afternoons. This ended up blowing all the good work of eating at least 6 meals a day that I had been doing and also reduced my water intake. I don’t know how to explain how all this just came about this week but it was just a blah week of nothing but sleeping.

Towards the end of the week, I started waking up to myself and tried to break this 3am bedtime cycle and sleeping throughout the day. First few attempts didn’t work but I seem to be waking up between 7 to 8 am now. I just need to actually get out of bed and not go back to sleep afterwards.

After a day of eating a Jack’s pack for 2 (Hungry Jacks Whooper burger, Grilled Chicken burger, medium fries and chocolate sundae) for my brunch/afternoon tea I started wanting to get back into the swing of things and get back on the wagon to being healthy again. I started looking for ways of being more motivated to move around and found some YouTube videos but all I did was thinking of doing the exercise and that was it. I did nothing more.

I know that once I get back into it I will be fine but I just can’t seem to get rid of this funk.

Would love to hear your motivational advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment