Tuesday 11 October 2011

Day 2 of Carbohydrate Detox


Unlike the day before I was able to wake up earlier today (8:30 am) but getting out of bed was more of a challenge. I unfortunately was stuck in a loop of watching the Late late show with Craig Fergusson on YouTube and got out of bed at 11am.

Ate 2 poached eggs with salt and pepper and hopped onto the treadmill afterwards as I was determined to reach my 10,000 steps goal. I was able to do 4km within an hour.



Ate my tuna in springwater as my snack and walked another 4km on the treadmill.



I was in attendance to one of my little cousin’s birthday party that took place at Hungry Jacks. I had to ensure that I did not look at any photos of the burgers to tempt myself but I did go there with a clear mind that I would not be eating anything including cake. Very proud of myself for being able to be this strong.

Since I started the day quite late (again) it was dinnertime when it came for me to eat lunch.

Dinner was take out grilled fish, with seafood salad and 1 and a half calamari rings with fresh squeezed lemon juice. It was so good as it has been quite some time since I had fish.



After that meal I relaxed a little and as it was getting late I thought that I would consume 2 cans of tuna as 2 separate snacks with at least an hour in between and skipped dinner.

While relaxing I had been very engrossed in looking at some gymnastics competitions and some workout videos on YouTube and unfortunately that keep going until the wee hours of the morning (6:10am).

Although going to bed that late is never a good thing but I am so proud of myself for reaching my steps goal. I ended up walking 10,268 steps. Yay for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment