Friday 7 October 2011

A blueprint of how to commence my search to the skinnier me along with a before photo and measurements



No more excuses of starting the diet on Monday, I’m starting today and I’m not starting a diet more so a change in lifestyle.

Today I embarked on a lifestyle change program, which has been promoted throughout Australia for a few years now and has had quite a great deal of success (shall remain nameless for now).

The program consists of three phases;

  1. A detox phase
  2. A weight loss phase
  3. A weight maintenance phase.
* Further information on each phase will be provided as I go through the program along with diary updates of how they affected me, along with photos of foods eaten.

The program also consists of undertaking physical activity in the form of walking with a pedometer and achieving at least 10,000 steps on a daily basis. I believe this will be my biggest challenge as laying down on a couch is more comfortable than watching a show while walking on a treadmill. I will also be aiming at consuming 2 to 3 litres of water daily.

This morning I had to face the music and find some courage deep down to take a photo of how I currently look and my measurements. Here are my stats:

Weight: 96.2 kg




Going forth I will post the progress of my stats on a weekly basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment