Tuesday 11 October 2011

Day 3 of Carbohydrate Detox


Today was not a good day at all!!!

I have slept for only 2 hours as I had church at 9:30am. I didn’t have time to eat breakfast or even have a sip of water. After church I finally got to enjoy my breakfast and I was so hungry. I test-drove making scrambled eggs made in the microwave and it turned out pretty good and tasted yummy.



Snacks for the day were tuna in springwater and my prediction was almost on par, my excited has definitely gone each time I see that it’s time to eat tuna again. But I am going to keep it as my snack food as it’s very low on calories and good source of protein.



Lunch was a quarter thigh BBQ chicken (take out).



After lunch I was fighting to not fall asleep as I was so tired. So I hoped onto the treadmill for an hour and ate some chicken tenders with chilli sauce afterwards. I unfortunately succumb to sleep after that and woke up about 7:30pm.



Had some steamed fish balls and chilli with soy sauce for dinner and watched a movie and hit the hay. Only did 2,460 steps, which was quite disappointing.



I am sooo looking forward to being able to eat some vegetables and lettuce. I will be weighing in tomorrow to see how much I have lost since beginning the detox. Can’t wait to see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment