Monday 24 October 2011

Goals for November

This post was originally entitled Goals for the remainder of October and it has now come to the end of October and the page remained blank. I think to keep myself going I should set some goals that I want to achieve.

Here are a list of the goals that I want to have had achieved by the end of November:

  1. Eat at least 6 small meals every day of November.
  2. Do a daily morning treadmill meal workout of at least 45 mins prior to breakfast.
  3. Have 2 days a week of no carbs.
  4. Commence the Couch to 5Km running program.
  5. Walk at least 10km a day with a rest day.
  6. Hit target of 10,000 steps at least 5 days a week.
  7. Eat at least half a plate of vegetables for dinner at least 3 times a week.
  8. Do at least 30 mins of the cardio Twister 3 times a week.
  9. Record and monitor meals eaten throughout the month.
  10. Lose 10Kg and an overall of 10cm throughout my body.
Can’t wait for November to start J

No comments:

Post a Comment