Tuesday 8 November 2011

Weight & Measurements update


It has been a few weeks since I have taken my weight and measurements. Since I’m restarting on the weight loss program again I thought I would get an idea of where I am up to and if the last few weeks of eating refined carbohydrates by the handful has done a lot of damage.

The last time I weighed myself was on the 12 of October and I weighed 94.5kg. Today I weigh 96.1kg, which is the same weight I was exactly a month ago before I started the carb detox phase and it has resulted in a gain of 1.6kg.



There are mainly slight changes in measurements of a gain of 50mm on the chest and waist. The big gains are the hips with a 2cm gain, right arm with a 1cm gain, right thigh with 2cm gain and right calf with a 1.5cm gain.

After looking at those figures it looks like all the weight gained went to the right of my body, now making me officially lopsided. I wonder if that has a connection with me being right handed all. Oh well, I won’t linger on it for too as it’s only trivial.

I am looking forward to today being more fruitful in terms of eating and exercise. My body will be getting a big shock from the lack of sugar from not eating chocolate and also from not having big insulin spikes from the refined carbohydrates such as bread, pasta and rice that I’ve been eating.

Would love to hear some motivational or inspirational words from all of you out there to keep me going this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment