Wednesday 30 November 2011

Distance walked within week 3


Well last week has been a complete and utter bust!

Mid week mini break was great but it rained the entire time I was at the beach. Which meant all the plans of long walks along the beach with my dogs all evaporated. Luckily the apartment rented was lovely and had a great time with friends. Lots of eating and late nights left not a lot of motivation to go to the laptop and start doing the P90X workouts.

I don’t know what it is with that program but each time I go to do it there always seems to be something stopping me. I know 90% of it is that I’m stopping myself from turning it on and doing it but I am really intimidating by it, which is a first for me since not much intimidates me.

Hopefully I’ll get over it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment