Wednesday 30 November 2011

Distance walked within week 2


Week 2 started out great. Took a bit of a day off on the Monday and covered an incredible 18.12km on the Tuesday. I have no idea how I made it to 18.12km in one day but I felt very motivated to move that day. Covered only 4.80km the next day. Then it was all-downhill from there as I didn’t get back onto the treadmill again for the remainder of the week.

I know saying that the weather wasn’t great (storming and raining) is an excuse but I tend to just want to curl up with a good book or watch a great movie on those days and trying to hop onto the treadmill is just the last thing on my mind.

Since I decided to skip those workouts, I am determined to catch up and get them done this week.  I am going away for 3 days this week so I will have to say goodbye to my treadmill for those 3 days but I will be trying to get in my 10,000 steps and also all those days that I had scheduled dog walks that didn’t get done due to the rain from the week before.

I’m looking forward to reporting higher numbers in kilometers walked throughout the week and also hours of walking during my mini mid-week break.

No comments:

Post a Comment