Monday 30 April 2012

Week 16 Summary

Job seeking

I can proudly say that I am back.
Diet & Fitness

I'm back on track with some of my workouts. I've been able to take the dog for a few walks this past week. They were gentle, as I didn't want to aggravate any musculature pain.

I also restarted my C25K Program. Which is quite big as I am jogging at 7.3km an hour in the jogging sections. I managed to complete Week 2 Day 1. I also didn't feel any soreness the next day nor the day after. I did do some stretching after that program but I am wondering if I should incorporate more stretches after all my workouts to avoid the soreness I had the week of the 44km were covered.

Any advice on effective stretching that you do after your walks or jogs would be helpful.

Career

The interview at the temp job went very well. They were very friendly and the interview as quite informal. I was able to answer all their questions and hopefully I answered them correctly. I will find out whether I have been successful or not for the position by the end of the week.

I called the Manager at the University and I was told yet again that he was in a meeting. I am really starting to doubt whether or not this Manager has anything for me. I hope I am not going to be disappointed by the outcome of this as it has been a few weeks now that he's been telling me that he is arranging meeting and getting into contact with people to get something happening for me.

I guess there's no point expressing my frustration to him as I wouldn't want to sour the relationship / rapport that I have built with him. I just need to continue being patient and see where this goes.

In the mean time, I guess I'll just keep looking through employment websites and keep prostituting my resume to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment