Tuesday 10 April 2012

P90X Attempt 1 Review (Before & After Photos)


90 days have come and gone. Who knew that it would go by so quickly. I have to admit that I didn’t follow the program to the letter. I did the videos here and there instead of doing them on a daily basis as I did them here and there.

Also, half way through the program the connector cable from my laptop to the TV broke. So I couldn’t transmit the videos on the TV anymore and did the workouts  from my laptop. Not a good way to workout at all. This is why I didn’t complete all of the 90 days of exercise.

Here are the before photos.




The after photos.




Not a drastic difference but my stomach is less protruded and my arms are a bit firmer.

Pre P90X measurements and weight

Weight: 95 kg
Chest: 116 cm
Waist: 104 cm
Hips: 110.5 cm

Post P90X measurements and weight

Weight: 91.3 kg
Chest: 114 cm
Waist: 102 cm
Hips: 110 cm

I enjoy the workouts (with the exception of plyometrics) it’s just trying to find time to do the workouts now that I have to squeeze it in around work. But I am really keen to undergo the program again.

Round 2 here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment