Tuesday 28 February 2012

Week 7 Summary


Getting onto the horse after recovering from my migraines.

Diet & Exercise

The nutrition component has not been the greatest at the moment as I have been eating simple carbohydrates in the form of rice and bread again while recovering from my migraines.

Though I had eaten quite a lot of high-energy foods throughout the week I didn’t have the energy to workout much this week. I felt sluggish and would often fall asleep after eating lunch (carb coma as I like to call it).

14 February: 93.6 Kg (loss of 0.2 grams)
15 February: 93.3 Kg (loss of 0.3 grams), walked 8 Km on the treadmill
16 February: 93.3 Kg, walked 4.81 Km
17 February: 93.3 Kg
18 February: 93.3 Kg
19 February: 93.3 Kg
20 February: 93.6 Kg (gain of 0.3 grams)

Work

Not much to report. Applied to lots of roles but no responses back as yet. The baiting continues. Hopefully, I will be able to catch a job.

To add more chaos to the mix, my income insurance company are being completely rigid with providing with me with my payments. They keep making up excuses about not receiving the right information from my doctor when he has sent them documentation on three separate occasions. These insurance people are really starting to test my anger management skills.

Love

There seems to be a bit of a trend this week. I seem to be getting emails from doctors (well 3 so far). I’ve had a few emails from people who are just way too old for me.  I do have to say that I am a bit half hearted about this online dating now.  It just seems like so much tedious work but I guess I have to go through this motion in the hopes that I do come across someone worthy of my love.

I went on a date with one of the doctors. We were due to meet at a café and he had previously offered to give me a massage as I had complained about the bad neck pains and headaches I had been having lately. Depending on whether we hit it off we were to watch a movie together at his place.

Upon meeting him, he was dressed very casually (shorts, t-shirt and slip on sandals/flip flops). There was no parking at the café so he advised that I park at the fuel station across the café. We met at the fuel station and he gave me directions to his place. Thought it was odd but I submissively drove there. Now I know how this may sound, completely insane!!! I mean who just goes to a completely stranger’s house without thinking “this is a bad idea”.

We there and I walked and was shocked. It smelled musty and closed off and it looked slightly dated. As we were talking he mentioned that he was house sitting for his mother, which explained the décor. He offered to give me a massage which didn’t quite help and had me thinking that maybe I should have seen my Chinese masseuse that day.

Anyway, as the night progressed the conversation was fluid. There were awkward silent moments or odd silences. But the subject matter was getting weirder and weirder. There were conversations about how there are countries in the world that allowed incestuous marriages (he gave me his views on them totally disturbing), this lead to a conversation about Woody Allen and how he ended up marrying his step daughter, then somehow he disclosed a story about him returning from holidays with 10 dildos in his bag and hoping not to be stopped by customs.

I felt quite prudish for someone who is very open and outgoing but I couldn’t help thinking “why is he telling me this?”.

There more odd conversations, one that he lingered on a bit was about threesomes and which one of my friends that I would like to be involved with sexually. I answered truthfully and said that all of my friends are married and tried to change the conversation. There were more odd instances but I don’t think I can even share them.

I wouldn’t say that it was a bad date but it wasn’t the greatest either. I just can’t believe that that guy is a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment