Wednesday 6 June 2012

Week 19 Summary


Trying to get back on tracks has been very hard seeing as the weather is getting colder and colder here.

Diet & Fitness

I’ve had a great start to the week. Re-started doing P90X this week. Feels good to be working daily again. Though I still dread the day that I have to do Plyometrics. I was planning on getting back on the Dukan Diet band wagon again but due to very dire funds in my bank account I haven’t been able to buy my ration of proteins like I usually do. So I’ve been eating my rice and breads with the foods that mum would cook.

Even though I haven’t been keeping to my Dukan Diet, my weigh in at the doctor’s was the lowest ever recorded. My scales at home showed that I weighed 90.9 kg and the scales at the doctors showed that it was 92.2 kg. Seriously wished that he could weigh me completed naked instead of with my bra and clothes (these scales always add an extra 2kg even if I wear the lightest clothes i.e. legging and just a top).

The doctor really wants me to get down to the 80’s but the thing is for me to reflect 89 kg on his scales, I will have to be 87 kg on my scales. Which is a big feat as that’s would be a loss of almost 4kg. But I a trying to keep positive and reach this 89 kg target (which at this stage feeling like I’m trying to find the holy grail lol).

Career

I’ve gotten back into the zone and decided to apply for a few roles online. Seeing as this University job isn’t working out I thought I should get back out there and apply again.

1 comment:

  1. You can lose the 4kg! I have total faith in your ability to get there!

    ReplyDelete